TMST: Google Webinar


I am beyond lucky to work with some other amazing Digital Learning Coaches.  Last week, our Google project team produced an outstanding Webinar.  

I attended it mainly because I wanted to support them and what I got from it was so much more.  I learned a ton about Google Forms, Drawings and Slides...even though I felt pretty proficient in them already.  

Sometimes learning surprises you.  It did for me that night.  So often we think, "yeah, I already know that tool" when we have only scratched the surface of what learning design potential can be there.  Luckily, my mindset was open and because of that, I was able to see some things in a new light.  

So today for TMST, I urge you to take time to check out the Webinar recording.  Fast forward what you know, but be open to learning what you might not.  




After viewing the recording, I'd LOVE to design with you with some new ideas in mind!  Let me know in the comments what resonated with you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

Jamming out with Jamboard

TMST: An Apple A Day