TMST: Schoology Calendar

If you know me, you know how I feel about Schoology. A one stop, EASY to use workflow solution, this learning management system has my heart as a teacher and coach.  It can benefit our learners so much.

As a parent, I love that I can get a glimpse of my child's day.  But I have to admit,  in this age of information overflow, I need all the help I can get in remembering ALL the things. 
(Can I get an AMEN?)

One thing that can really help us overloaded parents out is the use of the calendar feature in Schoology.  Not only can educators create assignments with dates that add to the calendar, but they can also create important dates directly on the calendar as well.

Are you an educator? 

Take some time to learn more about using the calendar feature in Schoology from my awesome team by checking out this archived webinar (HINT: fast forward to 27.26 and stop after 39.35 to hear the calendar features section).

OR

Reference this Quick Tips for adding to the Schoology Calendar guide.


Are you too a parent like me, trying to keep your head above water? Check out CISD's FAQ doc about parent accounts and Schoology.  


Either way, I'm here for you!  Have a great week!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard