Week 2 is Here!


I had such a great 1st week last week, supporting both campuses. Both campuses were able to get K-3 iPads out and classrooms began working through the Digital Literacy Overview (due date Sept 4.) and 1st login experience. I am LOVING the Flipgrid responses our kiddos have been sharing as reflection.

In addition, I was able to check in with our new hires, something I will continue to do over the coming weeks and months.  I sent them the picture below but I am pretty sure we could all use the message as we head into week 2.


We may doubt ourselves from time to time, but Ryan's got our backs.


This week starts 1:1 rollout and knowing our educators, they are beyond ready.  I will be off campus a bit to support some other campuses, but am looking forward to supporting our campuses too.

As always, you can find my schedule at the My Schedule link at the top of this blog.

Did you miss last week's post about starting with Seesaw and/or Schoology? 
Find it here.

How can I best support you this week?  Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

Jamming out with Jamboard

An Apple a Week Blog Series Kickoff