TMST: Chrome Shortcuts

I'm working on a post for later this week that is a combo of reflection and ideas for us as we move into the holiday time of year.  It's not quite done yet, but I figured that while you are anxiously waiting, you might still want to learn something today.  Thank GOODNESS for awesome teammates!

Let's link up with my fellow DLC, Megan Kozar, to learn about some awesome time savers in Google Crome!



Do you share our love of Google Chrome?  Tell me what features you can't live without in the comments!


Comments

  1. Definitely command+shift+T to open the tab I just accidentally closed, or didn't know I needed. AND the fact that it doesn't just open the tab, but saves the history of the tab as well. SO helpful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard