Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

It's a new year and I am so excited because tomorrow...our educators are back!

This year has a few changes in store for me, the biggest being that I have a new campus placement.  I will still be rocking it with Cottonwood Creek Elementary, but I now get to learn from Town Center Elementary as well.




The things I value the most about what I do are the relationships I get to build with my campus families.  It's easy to forget that I "belong" to the district and campus placements can and do change.  Moving campuses has given me a wider perspective and the gift of learning but that doesn't make it easy to leave campuses and teams that have welcomed me as part of their own.


It is so bittersweet to move away from Lee, but I couldn't be more excited to take the fire Lee fostered in me with me as I move to Town Center.  I know exciting learning and growth is coming for me...and my educators as well.  

What makes YOU excited about the new year? What changes do you anticipate coming your way?  Let me know in the comments!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard