Blogging in the New Year

Hello Blog Readers!

Remember me?  If it seems I have been a bit AWOL, well, consider this:




It's been an exciting start to the school year, but I am happy to begin getting back to my campuses.  Partnering, mentoring and designing with educators is my jam and let's face it, the kids are pretty awesome too!

Over the summer, my blog got an extreme makeover.  I'm excited to reintroduce those who consistently read as well as welcome those that are new to this diary of my learning as a digital learning coach. 

That said, here are a couple of FAQs to help you get the most from it!


Why do you blog, Alli?

I love to learn.  I believe that learning shouldn't stop with one person and it is my passion to pass along what I learn.  I crave learning from others and blogging helps me to connect.  We are better together.  

This post from the archives can help you to learn more about why connecting as a coach is so important to me.  Blogging can be a conversation, so tell me in the comments...why do you read?


What does this blog have for me?

Take a quick tour of the blog in this 3 min show and tell!


What other ways can I learn from @dlcoachalli?


I believe in the power of a personal learning network.  I'd love you to join mine by following me on Twitter.  I also use hashtags to help share my learning.  A quick search of the following ones will get you a direct line to things I find interesting, lesson ideas and more.
How do you share your learning? I'd love to learn from you this year too!  Let me know in the comments!

Need back to school ideas for using Seesaw and Schoology?  Check out this post from the archives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard