TMST: Connecting Fun for Everyone

I love the internetFriday was an amazing day of learning for CISD educators.  I can't wait to see the fruits of the learning impact our children.  One of my favorite parts was how connected everyone was - in person and digitally.  It made me think about opportunities our learners have that I didn't.  Our kids now have the ability to learn with and from others all across the globe without having to leave the comforts of their classroom.



I came across 2 awesome connection projects on Twitter recently that I think our learners could really benefit from - check them out below!

Image via the Flat Stanley Wakelet Project

Join the Flat Stanley Wakelet Project!

Virtually join in on sharing your location and learn from others too...no envelopes required!






Image via the St. Patrick's Day Graphing Project
Charm learners with the St. Patrick's Day Graphing Project!

Take some tallies and share some data using some Lucky Charms cereal!






Interested?  I'd love to help!  Book me for a time to help you make these dreams a reality in your class.  

Looking for more?  Check out the Coppell Global Connection Website here or share some ideas you have in the comments below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard