3rd 9 Weeks Digital Learning Ideas

I'm so excited to share a resource that I was invited to contribute to by my teammates, Amanda Lanichek and Sam Neal.  We, along with several others gathered together some digital learning integration ideas to spark your design work this nine weeks.

We created a menu of integration ideas for each grade level K-5 based on the skills of focus for the 3rd nine weeks in the district Scope and Sequence. Each idea is broken into three pieces: Learn, Do, and Reflect. You can use the pieces individually or as a complete series. 



Some of the integration ideas are more built out than others. If you see something you’d like to implement, please let me know so I can support you in designing and implementing the best possible experience for your learners!

I'm so excited about this collaboration and want to know what you think.  Will this be helpful to you?  What would you like to see if we do this again for the 4th nine weeks?  Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard