One Word 2018

Welcome to the new year, readers!  I am looking forward to a fresh start and hope you are too!  This year, I am excited to start a new blog series where I dive deeper into Apple in Education (check back on the blog later this week for more details), but until then, I am focusing my resolutions on one thing...my one word for 2018.  This tradition is one that I cherish and I invite you to join in as well.

  Learn more about the one word movement here.




My past one words 


I hope you will hold me accountable to living for TODAY for this year.  In 2018, what do you want to be held accountable for?  

Let me know your one word or resolutions in the comments!










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard