All About Me with Keynote

Hi Readers!

After being in Everyone Can Code training for the last few days, you could say I am in an Apple state of mind.  Last night, I came across a tweet from Apple in Education about a new lesson experience/template available at appleteacher.apple.com 


Check out the video on the tweet to see the lesson in action: 


Using Keynote in a project like this would be a great way to kick off Genius Hour, help learners get to know each other at the beginning of the year, or as a visual cue for learners to use during learner led conferences.

It was so easy to try - all I did was login to appleteacher.apple.com, download the Keynote template and follow the instructions to customize the slide of my choice using shapes. 

Can you guess what I am passionate about?

Sometimes the best way to learn is to play and try it out so my challenge to you on this fun Friday is to create your own, take a screenshot and share it with me in the comments!

Have fun and let me know if you might want to try this with your learners!


Comments

  1. My kiddos absolutely loved this activity. Thanks for doing this for us in our classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* Apple took down the lesson and I didn't save it from last year. Do you still have the file, I'd love to play with it with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I do!! What is the best way to get it to you?

      Delete
  3. Hey Alli, this may be a fun add-on to that lesson. Let the kids make their own silhouette using Keynote. Lets learners explore positive and negative space as well. https://youtu.be/zZu-3BRzuTU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard