TMST: Classroom Screen

This week's Teach Me Something Tuesday is dedicated to an awesome educator I get to work with everyday - May Voltz.  She shared www.classroomscreen.com on Twitter this weekend and I just HAD to try out and now share with you.  

Proof that the best PLNs aren't just global...love my local PLN too!
Www.classroomscreen.com is an easy to use landing page for classroom information.  You can customize the screen with different widgets including a QR code maker, whiteboard, timer, and more.  

Check out this quick "vlog" to learn more about how and why you may want to check this out!




What is something YOU have learned recently from your PLN (local or global)?  Share it with me in the comments!





Comments

  1. Alli!

    I love this blog post! I have shared with my educators at TCE! I'm so thankful to have you as part of my PLN.

    Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This loos so fun! My latest PLN learning was Google Keep. I learned it from Karen Gullatt, who I think learned it from YOU! #passiton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am OBSESSED with Google Keep!! Love that in our district learning doesn't stop with just one person. :) :)

      Delete
  3. I used this today after you showed me! Loved it! SO easy and so many options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Especially the volume area, but mostly how much room there is on the screen for everything. I can't wait to try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME!!! I can't wait to try it with my class!!! I see endless possibilities already!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS- and YOU! Sharing with my #txpvi PLN Great screencast, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

Jamming out with Jamboard

An Apple a Week Blog Series Kickoff