TMST: Coaching, DLC Style


Partnerships are key in education.  I am lucky not only to partner with you, but with the coaching teams on both campuses to support you.  This week, the coaching team I work with at Lee elementary is rolling out our Coaches Corner, where all recent information from the Instructional, GT, ESL and Digital Coaches will be shared. 

So as part of that, I wanted to share with you a little about what I do and why I do it! Check out the video below to learn more about me and my role!




If there is anything I can do for you, whether you are local or global, just let me know!  I hope this blog becomes a safe space for you to learn and share.  Check out the video below to learn more about some of the features of my blog!





How are you partnering with others as part of YOUR role?  Let me know in the comments!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard