An Apple A Week Podcast



Y'all. I work with THE best team around.  Seriously.  Not only are they fully supporting my crazy experiment of the Apple A Week Blog Series, but today, my teammate, Trisha Goins talked me into, coached me through and invited me to join in the world of podcasting by starting a series podcast.  I'm excited that the first episode is now live!  

I'll admit...I have NO prior podcasting experience so I leaned on Trisha to lead me through.  Learning can be uncomfortable sometimes but she patiently eased my nerves and encouraged me.  I am SO grateful...and proud!  We are nerdy, but hope that this will help others learn in a new way!

Check out the first episode below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

Jamming out with Jamboard

TMST: An Apple A Day