Apple in Education, We Say Yes!




I’m so excited to be blogging from the TCEA (Texas Computer Education Association) conference in Austin, Texas this week! My team and I will be presenting several different sessions and I am so excited to be co-presenting “Apple in Education, We Say Yes!” on Thursday at 1:30!

My Awesome Co-Presenters!
In our session, we will celebrate the use of Apple in our district and encourage others to see the amazing educational value of Keynote, Pages, Numbers and Everyone Can Code.  Even if you are #notattcea, I encourage you to learn with us for this week’s installment of #anappleaweek.
Simply go to www.flipgrid.com/AppleEDUyes, select a learning topic and click on the attached resource to begin exploring.  


Attending TCEA and interested in more learning from the Coppell DLCs? Check out all of our session offerings below!


Follow #TCEA and #TCEA18 for more great learning opportunities!  

Check out other posts from this series here.


Comments

  1. Hi Alli,

    That looks like a great line-up of sessions you all planned! Very cool. I'll definitely check out the Flipgrid. What was your killer idea from your Apple in Education session? My whole tech cadre group I lead uses iPads so I'm always looking for new ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard