TMST: Techno Treats from Apple Training


Hello from Apple Training!


I am so lucky to be in a district that values learning for all - even me.  My team has spent the last couple of days working with Nelson Taylor, a trainer for Apple.  As I reflect on my learning, I keep thinking about how technology can assist us in reaching ALL learners in a deeper way.  


Here are a few techno treats I have learned!




Using drawing features, line animation, and audio in Keynote can help learners use modes of learning that are meaningful to them!


Check out the Elements of Learning multi-touch book to learn more about deeper learning in the classroom!


So many accessibility features that are underused in Settings!


A couple of great reasons to use Safari on your iPads!




What techno treats are inspiring YOU this week?  Teach me in the comments!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard