TMST: One Word 2019

If you have read my blog awhile, you know that I'm not one for big, sweeping New Year's resolutions.  Instead, I go through a process to pick a word to strive toward for the year.  I originally wrote about One Word in 2016 and over the years it has become a tradition for me and many of the educators and learners with which I work.  

What is One Word?  Learn more from Jon Gordon here.

What will YOUR word be?  What words will your learners strive toward?  

Because this is a valued tradition of mine, I built a quick Numbers workflow that can help lead your learners through a process for selecting their words.  Simply click the link below, download the file and airdrop a copy to your learners.








One Word Numbers Template









This year, my word chose me by way of my best friend, who basically told me what I needed to do.  The more I thought about the word, the more I could see that she was right.




So this year, I'll be saying YES.  Not just yes to anything and everything, but I will be learning to say my best yes, which means saying no to things that don't serve my joy and purpose.

I hope YOU will say yes to #oneword2019 with your learners or for yourself as an educator.  Let me know what you choose in the comments! 






Check out my archived words here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard