Closing Time

The countdown is on!  Tomorrow is the last (half) day of school for our learners and our educators are about to have a much needed break.  I hope summer allows you to disconnect a little, to take things a little slower, to recharge.  

It's a great time to learn also...I know a great blog (hint, hint!).

For me, this year was tough, but that just means I was growing. 

  • While I was sad to leave an amazing campus, I ended up falling in love with a new one.  
  • While I worried about keeping up with all the new things, I made connections, leaned on my people, and learned.
  • While I struggled thinking maybe I wasn't enough, I was reminded in the relationships I made, the smiles in our learners and the growth we shared that the struggle is worth it.  For you.  For them.

I hope if your year was tough that this summer gives you a similar perspective.

So thank you for being my why. Thank you for reading.  Thank you for learning with me but also teaching me.  


When you are ready for summer learning, you know where to find me.  


Quote by Semisonic, Image created in Typorama 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard