For You


I often tell people I wish that I could gift them the opportunity to see educators the way I do. I am better because of the educators from which I am lucky enough to learn.  You might think that as a coach it is more about people learning from me, but what I have learned over time is that we are all in this together for our kids.  We each have an opportunity to make things better by opening our minds to learning. So thank you, for teaching me.


This week in honor of teacher appreciation week, TCEA (Texas Computer Education Association) is offering all educators a free year long membership.  As a member of this organization, you would have access to professional learning experiences, member groups and more to help you connect and learn with other educators in the area of digital learning. Learn more below!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard