TMST: Drag and Drop into Apple Classroom

In honor of teacher appreciation week, I'd like to "gift" you with this tip for using Apple Classroom.  I'm not going to lie...it kind of blew my mind!  Check out how to share files and open apps by dragging and dropping!


I know, right???

I learned this while checking out the NEW resources available for iPad in the Apple Teacher program.  There are 75 new learning resources available to help you better understand your and your learners' devices.  The tip above came from this video about Apple Classroom, but while you are logged in, you might want to check some of the other resources out too!

Note:  To view, log in with an Apple ID. 


Read more about my experiences with Apple Teacher from the archives here.

What is your experience with the Apple Teacher program? Let me know in the comments!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard