TMST: Amazon Music

I may be late to the party, but I have recently discovered the beauty known as Amazon Prime Music.  For years, I have been a tried and true Pandora fan, but after several weeks listening to commercial free music on Amazon, I think it is safe to say I am a convert. Yes, you heard that right...NO COMMERCIALS.

Amazon Music is a streaming service that comes with an Amazon Prime subscription.  In other words, if you are paying for Amazon Prime, you already have access to it. Not only are you able to stream music from Amazon's stations, playlists and albums, but you can save your own favorite stations and curate playlists too.

Amazon Music would be great in the classroom because you can pick and choose your own favorite songs to go into different playlists.  This means musical transitions, reflection music and brain breaks can be designed the way YOU want.  

I love that I can listen to my music on the web at https://music.amazon.com and through the Amazon Music App on my mobile devices.


What's your favorite classroom jam?  Try out Prime music and let me know in the comments!








This post is part of the Teach Me Something Tuesdays series.

Comments

  1. I love Amazon Prime Music too. 16 hour car ride this summer, commercial free, with super playlists already made! Connects to Alexa at home and in the office too! Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised my phone didn't burn up from playing the Kidz Bop station all summer long with Alyssa. I love that it is much more kid friendly than what I normally listen too. Kidz Bop for the win!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me with Keynote

TMST: An Apple A Day

Jamming out with Jamboard